IN windows 10 Settings > Update and Security > Recovery > Reset this PC fails. The Recovery partition (Windows 10) is empty. Should this be iso'd?
Hello @WCarn ,
You may try the refresh procedure from Advanced Option Menu. This menu you can reach after booting from Window Installation Media USB. If you don't have one, create it using Microsoft Media Creating Tool
1. Boot from your Windows 10 installation USB.
2. Select your language preferences and click/tap on Next.
3. Click/tap on Repair your computer at the bottom.
4. Click/tap on Troubleshoot.
5. Click/tap on Reset this PC.
6. Click/tap on Keep my files.
7. If prompted, click/tap on an administrator
8. Click/tap on Reset to begin.
9. Refreshing Windows 10 will now start. This will take a while to finish, and your PC will restart a few times during the process.