04-30-2020 03:32 PM
- Download the latest DCH Graphics Driver Version: 188.8.131.5241
- Disconnect the internet.
- Right click on currently installed driver (in Device Manager), then click on Uninstall device. Check the "Delete the driver software from this device" option.
- Reboot your computer. After finishing uninstalling you should see Microsoft Basic Graphics Adapter.
- Now, install previously downloaded driver 184.108.40.20641
- Reconnect the internet and reboot your computer.
04-30-2020 08:50 PM
Thank you Leon,
The installation of the new 8141 driver went through perfectly.
Now the automatic Microsoft updates continues to push 7529 driver, but does not report an error anymore.