Have some problems with my NUC7i5BNH (Win10).
Cant Enter Boot Menue with F2
If i try to disable (dont know if it is enabled) the fast boot by the power button menu - my keyborad is not working
In some Application i have Problems with my keyboard.
Tried to connet Loutdpeaker - not working.
I am a little bit disappointed of NUC...
Best regards Peter
1. Are you using Windows 10? If yes enter to Bios setting from Windows. See how: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5831-boot-uefi-firmware-settings-inside-windows-10-a.html Windows 10 Forums
2. While you enter Bios, press F9 followed by "Y" to set Bios defaults and that F10 followed by "Y" to save the settings and exit.
3. In order to boot into Power Menu you should press the Power Button and hold it about 3 sec. You should release the Power Button soon as the power led changes color from blue to amber. NUC will reboot into Power Button Menu.
4. If you are trying to connect a loudspeaker to the forward jack, it must be amplified loudspeaker, since this jack is designed for low load. In additional you shall install the Audio Driver: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27126/Realtek-High-Definition-Audio-Driver-for-Intel-NUC-K... Download Realtek* High Definition Audio Driver for Intel® NUC Kit NUC7i3BN, NUC7i5BN, and NUC7i7BN
Hope this will help
I noticed with wireless keyboard on the usb3 port on the front, the keyboard does not work until it's 10-20cm from the receiver. When Windows has started it works quite ok from a few meters.
So if I wan't to go to bios I need to go real close with the keyboard to the NUC.
I have a Logitech K400 keyboard with the unifying receiver.
1. Check the keyboard battery.
2. Replace the unifying adapter to the rear USB port on your NUC.
2. If the above action will not help, install the unifying adapter on an extension cable (i.e. in some distance from NUC).
Yeah I think an extension adapter will help.
Batteries are fine and the strange thing is that it works fine when windows has started.
I have seen this problem before with a USB3 port, extension adapter help a lot with the range. I guess the port is some how disturbing the signal.
Anyways it's not a problem for me, I just thought that this could be the problem for pedro71