Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MRobe10
Beginner

Worst product launch I've ever seen, even worse than when I tried to buy an 8700K (NUC7PJYH)

My store (in Spain) has delayed the known date for me to buy the NUC7PJYH multiple times already, and I've no doubt that it's not precisely their fault. According to them, they should have had it in stock a week ago (the 12th of this month). It's currently the 19th and neither of us have any news about it (well, it's not like it's exclusive to my store of choice....no store in my country has it in fact AFAIK).

Let only be said that this is the last time that I buy an Intel product on launch. This is becoming ABSOLUTELY ridiculous.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hello Dovakhan,

Thank you for joining the Intel Community Support.

I apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing.

It is worth mentioning that your feedback is highly appreciated. You may understand that we are unable to provide unannounced information. My recommendation is that you to contact one of our Authorized Distributors to receive accurate information about the product launch. Please find additional information below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/find-a-reseller.html

Wanner G.
MRobe10
Beginner

I've already preordered mine in that shop I mentioned, so that reply doesn't help me, unfortunately.

But next time I suggest being more precise with the dates that you give to your distributors