Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AElba
Beginner

can't install update for driver to solve the graphix problem (can't get full hd without blinking screen in the samsung tv).

C:\Users\NUC USER\Intel\Logs

0 Kudos
15 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Download, run, and ATTACH the results of this utility:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then, an Intel support engineer can assist you.

Doc

AElba
Beginner

attached the log file after scan system

LeonWaksman
Super User

1. Are you trying to install Management Engine Driver?
  2. What is your NUC model?
  3. Try first to manually uninstall the currently installed Management Driver (Windows settings Apps). Next install manually the latest driver downloaded form Intel.

Leon

AElba
Beginner

1. i'm using this link every time to see if there is updates that finally resolve the graphix problem.
  2. my nuc model is : NUC8i7HNK
  3. do you mean: Intel® Driver & Support Assistant ?

LeonWaksman
Super User

1. Reading the attached log files, I understood that this is a NUC and that you are trying using Intel Driver & Support Assistant to update Management Engine Drive. Well the DSA is very helpful, but sometimes there are problems (like in your case). In order to update this driver, follow those steps.
  2. Download the ME driver to you NUC https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28215/Intel-Management-Engine-Consumer-Driver-for-Windows-...
  3. Disconnect your NUC from Internet.
  4. Open Windows Settings > Apps and then click on Apps & Futures. Look on R.H. Panel for Intel Management Engine Components and click on it. Now click on Uninstall. (see the image attached)
  5. After uninstalling the installed version, reboot your NUC and install the downloaded version.
  6. Reconnect the Internet and reboot your NUC. Now, you may run again the DSA and you will see the drivers updated.

Leon

AElba
Beginner

Thanks lwaksman, now i can check for new drivers update !

LeonWaksman
Super User

Next time, when you will post a question, please describe your NUC model, hardware and software configuration and send it in NUC forum.

Leon

AElba
Beginner

My machine is intel NUC8i7HNK.

still after update all drivers, my samsung tv blinking all the time (every few minutes) and sometimes stay in black screen and I have to shud down pc few times hour.

to stop the blinking, I go to the Radeon Rx Vega and switch this driver to "disable" mode, and then I see the screan on 1920 X 1080 :(

why other pc's can show 4k on this samsung tv without problems ?

What else can I do ? should I have to use only monitor screen pc for my NUC8I7HNK or samsung tv not fit to this Radeon Rx vega driver ?

Alon

David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello AElba, Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities. What is the model of HDMI cable you are using to connect the unit to the SAMSUNG TV? Also, please let me know the exact model of TV you are trying to connect to as well as the refresh rate you are using when you set the resolution. To better assist you with your request, I will need to check some information about your computer. Please follow these steps: 1. In the keyboard, press WinLogo key + R. 2. In the Run box please type dxdiag and hit Enter. 3. Click on Save All Information (save it in your desktop). 4. Attach the report to this thread. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
AElba
Beginner

Hi,

Model of HDMI cable ? don't know... (it's simple HDMI cable like i used in old pc that supported 4k).

The samsung tv model is UE40MU7000U and the refresh rate is 64 Hertz.

Attached info

AElba
Beginner

Hi,

After replace the HDMI cable to ultra high speed hdmi 10k 120hz

the problems has gone !

eventuly, no blinking, high resulotion and hear voice

Thanks a lot for your proffetional assitment !

Alon

David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello AElba, If the issue persists please get back to us. We will be here to assist you further. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
David_V_Intel
Employee

Hello AElba, Thank you for your response. Have you tried lowering the refresh rate to 60Hz? This is important since there could be a limitation between the cable in use and the attempted resolution together with the refresh rate. Please try setting the refresh rate to 60Hz and see if the issue persists. Regards, David V Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
AElba
Beginner

Hi ,

There is only 1 option to choose from of 64 Hertz

Can I add more options rates ?

Can you refer me to Cable required model ?

Thanks

Alon

LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi Alon,

1. Please change your display scaling to default 100% value (instead of currently set 150%). Check if the problem still exists after applying this change.
  2. For example this is High Speed HDMI cable you may use https://www.amazon.com/Cable-Ultra-Compatible-FullHD-KabelDirekt/dp/B07CMF1VJZ/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=h... . You may find suitable cable in your local store https://ksp.co.il/index.php?uin=56206&select=

Regards

Leon