- Are you trying to install Management Engine Driver?
- What is your NUC model?
- Try first to manually uninstall the currently installed Management Driver (Windows settings Apps). Next install manually the latest driver downloaded form Intel.
- Reading the attached log files, I understood that this is a NUC and that you are trying using Intel Driver & Support Assistant to update Management Engine Drive. Well the DSA is very helpful, but sometimes there are problems (like in your case). In order to update this driver, follow those steps.
- Download the ME driver to you NUC https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/28215/Intel-Management-Engine-Consumer-Driver-for-Windows-...
- Disconnect your NUC from Internet.
- Open Windows Settings > Apps and then click on Apps & Futures. Look on R.H. Panel for Intel Management Engine Components and click on it. Now click on Uninstall. (see the image attached)
- After uninstalling the installed version, reboot your NUC and install the downloaded version.
- Reconnect the Internet and reboot your NUC. Now, you may run again the DSA and you will see the drivers updated.
My machine is intel NUC8i7HNK.
still after update all drivers, my samsung tv blinking all the time (every few minutes) and sometimes stay in black screen and I have to shud down pc few times hour.
to stop the blinking, I go to the Radeon Rx Vega and switch this driver to "disable" mode, and then I see the screan on 1920 X 1080 :(
why other pc's can show 4k on this samsung tv without problems ?
What else can I do ? should I have to use only monitor screen pc for my NUC8I7HNK or samsung tv not fit to this Radeon Rx vega driver ?
- Please change your display scaling to default 100% value (instead of currently set 150%). Check if the problem still exists after applying this change.
- For example this is High Speed HDMI cable you may use https://www.amazon.com/Cable-Ultra-Compatible-FullHD-KabelDirekt/dp/B07CMF1VJZ/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=h... . You may find suitable cable in your local store https://ksp.co.il/index.php?uin=56206&select=