0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Super User Retired Employee

You need what?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

the Board shows no signs of life, I want to understand the power distribution scheme and the start sequence (Power On Sequence).

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User Retired Employee

Intel Customer Support can ask for that information, but I doubt you will get it (considered IP). We'll see...

...S

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello @garo

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities and for your patience in this matter.

After checking further regarding your inquiry, we would like to inform you that the Power On Sequence information for the Intel® NUC Board NUC7i3BNB is not available.

In this case, our recommendation is to reach out to Intel® Customer Support through phone or chat and review warranty availability for your Intel® NUC. Here is the "Contact us link": https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html#@7

Please make sure to select your country or region and to contact us within your local business Support hours and to make reference to this thread.

Having said that, we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored. Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos