Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

iSCSI Connection problems on NUC 10FINH with fixed address

Hello Support,

I have a problem with a NUC10FNH booting iSCSI with fixed address.

If I use DHCP it works fine.

I have installed the latest firmware  but old firmware have the same problem.

Please help.

Regards,

Giuseppe

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted

Hello @MartinoHelpdesk

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

In order to check this further, could you please provide the following information?

1- Clear/HD pictures from the BIOS settings, for instance:

• Advanced > Add-In Config
  • Boot >> Boot Priority >> Network Boot
  • Boot >> Secure Boot

2- Please elaborate more on how you are deploying/setting up this configuration and provide detailed replication steps.

3- Could you please provide more details regarding what you mean when you mentioned "you have tested the latest and old firmware"? Do you mean BIOS firmware or any other?

4- Is your NUC currently running an operating system from internal storage? If yes and if running Windows®, please run the Intel® System Support Utility (Intel® SSU) and attach the report to this thread to gather more details about your system.

• Download the Intel® SSU and save the application on your computer: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-
  • Open the application, check the "Everything" checkbox, and click "Scan" to see the system and device information. The Intel® SSU defaults to the "Summary View" on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
  • To save your scan, click Next and click Save.

Note: To upload and attach a file, use the "Drag and drop here or browse files to attach" option below the response textbox.

Just in case, here is the Intel® SSU version for Linux*: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26735/

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello Andrew  ,

Attach you see all the HD picture of the BIOS setting.

This NUC is a diskless system.

So I can’t install software.

Regards,

Giuseppe

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello Andrew  ,

2- The HD picture attach you see the settings related to Iscsi setting.

If I changed to a fixed IP-address it will work anymore.

We see no connection made to the server.

3- Yes I mean BIOS firmware.

Regards,

Giuseppe

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hello MartinoHelpdesk

Thank you for all the information provided.

Please allow us to check this further and we will be posting back in the thread as soon as we have more details to share or if more information is required from your environment.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos