Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.
To have a better understanding of your issue, please provide me with the following:
- Was there any other change besides the BIOS update?
- Have you tried another memory module?
- Make sure the contacts on the memory and the socket are clean.
- Create a report using the Intel
System Support Utility (Intel SSU)
• Download the Intel SSU (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html)
• Open the application and click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel
• Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View".
To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save".
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Intel Customer Support Technician
We hope you are doing fine.
We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread, if you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored
Intel Customer Support Technician.