Hi. My intel nuc dc3217iye (yes, its an old version) shows no display and it says "no signal". It has 8gb of ram and its os is windows 10 64 bit. It worked perfectly before. I tried different monitors and still no HDMI output. I've tried methods on intel's website on how to fix it, but none worked. does anyone have a solution to this? the power led only blinks on for a short period of time when the nuc turns on. I measured the voltage of the power supply, and I can see that the psu is working and delivering power to the unit. If someone has a solution, it would be great. Cheers!
1. You provided absolutely no information:
2. What is the NUC model?
3. What was working before this failure?
4. If the answer for 3 is yes, what was the event that proceeded/caused this failure?
5. If this is a new NUC that didn't worked yet, describe the hardware configuration (i.e. drive, memory P/N)
6. What is the O.S. installed (if any)?
1. Try to power ON this unit with minimum hardware configuration:
2. Remove the drives and memory - you should see three Power LED blinking. If you see it continue to para.3. If you don't see it, this is probably hardware failure.
3. Install the RAM module. Install the Bios Setup Configuration Jumper (see page 46, Technical Product Specification) between pins 2-3 (Normal position is between pins 1-2). Power ON your NUC, it should boot into Maintenance Menu. Press F9 to restore defaults.
Thank you for posting on the Intel* Community Forums.
Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see that fellow community members have the knowledge and they jumped in and helped. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.
Intel Customer Support Technician