Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products
12514 Discussions

my nuc x15 keeps crushing when I play games

Emtfo
Beginner

今天在玩鳕鱼:战区的时候。屏幕冻结,我无法做任何事情。然后我按下电源按钮关闭电脑。之后我打开它,当我打开 chrome 观看视频和网站时没有任何反应。但是当我打开cod:warzone和apex:legend时,电脑屏幕会卡住,我只能关机。有时它会显示蓝屏并发布不同的错误代码。这种情况以前发生过,但只发生过几次,当我重新启动计算机时,一切都很好。但是今天我不能运行任何游戏,因为它总是在 3 秒内崩溃。我尝试使用 DDU 卸载 GPU 驱动程序并安装旧的和最新的。但它总是粉碎。

计算机信息:
第 11 代 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
RAM 16GB * 2 3200Hz

RTX 3070 笔记本电脑

256G SSD 用于系统和 1TB SSD

Windows 11 22H2

我上传 dmp 文件和屏幕照片。蓝屏出来的时候上面有一些五颜六色的东西。

IMG_4227.jpegIMG_4223.jpegIMG_4226.jpeg

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello Emtfo,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I am sorry you are having issues with your Intel® NUC X15 Laptop kit. I will be glad to assist you.

In order to better assist you, please provide the following information:

• Were you able to play any video game without any issues before?
  • Do you remember if there was any hardware change or driver/OS update that may have triggered the issue?
  • Are you running the games using your Intel integrated graphics or the Nvidia GPU?

As well, please perform the following steps:

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

Emtfo
Beginner
1. I can play video games without any issue before
2. I didn’t do any hardware change. I tried to install windows 10, windows 11 21H1 and window 11 22H2. But it is not helpful. The computer continue freezing.
3. I am using nvdia GPU.
4. I tried to run many games but it continues crashing. I have already uploaded the bios and installed the latest driver package
5. I remembered that the cpu temperature is a bit high. It reaches 94 degrees or more before. But it can work without the nvdia GPU. I guess it is not its problem
Steven_Intel

Were you able to check the previous post?

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

Jocelyn_Intel

Hello, @Emtfo

We have not heard back from you so we will proceed to close this thread now. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.  

In any case, we would like to let you know that our support is only provided in English. We may not be able to translate the screenshots attached to the thread. To better assist you, we use a translation tool, hence; the translation may not be completely accurate.  

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

Emtfo
Beginner
1. I can play video games without any issue before
2. I didn’t do any hardware change. I tried to install windows 10, windows 11 21H1 and window 11 22H2. But it is not helpful. The computer continue freezing.
3. I am using nvdia GPU.
4. I tried to run many games but it continues crashing. I have already uploaded the bios and installed the latest driver package
5. I remembered that the cpu temperature is a bit high. It reaches 94 degrees or more before. But it can work without the nvdia GPU. I guess it is not its problem