Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products
Announcements
Do you have improvements you would like us to make on this community site? If so, we would love to hear your feedback! Click here for an 8 question survey. Thanks!

11302 Discussions

next NUC board with "internal power connector" (currently nuc5i3mybe, nuc5i5mybe) ?

ASova
New Contributor I

I want to ask Intel, for how long will we be able to buy nuc5i3(5)mybe and if there will be another board with "internal power connector" after these? (We build industrial systems with these inside and we would like to do so even after nuc5i3mybe is phased out)

Thank you for reply

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Juan_V_Intel
Employee

Hello a_s ,

Thank you for contacting Intel Communities.

In this case, there isn't any End of Life or Discontinuance notification, normally those notifications are available from 1 year to 6 months before the discontinuance date.

In regards to your second question regarding another board with internal power connector, at this moment there isn't any information regarding newer products with it and there isn't any estimated date about it.

Please don't hesitate in replying back to this post if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Juan Carlos

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Juan_V_Intel
Employee

Hello a_s ,

Thank you for contacting Intel Communities.

In this case, there isn't any End of Life or Discontinuance notification, normally those notifications are available from 1 year to 6 months before the discontinuance date.

In regards to your second question regarding another board with internal power connector, at this moment there isn't any information regarding newer products with it and there isn't any estimated date about it.

Please don't hesitate in replying back to this post if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Juan Carlos

View solution in original post

idata
Community Manager

Hello a_s,

I was reviewing this thread and I wanted to know if you need further assistance.

Please don't hesitate in replying to this post if you need additional information.

Regards,

Juan Carlos
ASova
New Contributor I

Not now - maybe next year (according to answer)

idata
Community Manager

Hi a_s,

Please don't hesitate contacting us back if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Juan Carlos