Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pbeil
Beginner

nuc5cpyh bluetooth woes

Hi all my issues are with 5cpyh bluetooth it originally worked...then one day seemed to get buggy and the entry under setting btooth is not listed anymore....and in devmngr its says code 10 about power failure to device...i fell back to bios 043 as someone mentioned,but no go..win 10 64 have tried a few different bt drivers same result....When i try and install driver manually it says could install driver.. pretty annoying any suggestions be great

bluetooth driver version im trying is 19.40.1702.1059.

so even though its shows a driver under devmngr theres nothing actually loaded to make it work at bt is marked triangle..and code 10 status device power failure windows 10 pro fully upto date

previously my s7 was paired and bose headphones thanx in advance phil

0 Kudos
8 Replies
idata
Community Manager

Hello xmanz,

I'm sorry about the issue you are having with Bluetooth connection.

By any chance, have you tried uninstalling the https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26121/Intel-Bluetooth-Technology-Based-Driver-for-Windows-... Bluetooth driver and reinstalling it?

Also, you can try a BIOS update; you can download the latest version here:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26630/BIOS-Update-PYBSWCEL-86A-?product=85254 BIOS Update [PYBSWCEL.86A]

Please check http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/boards-and-kits/000005850.html F7 BIOS Update Instructions for Intel® NUC

Please let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Ivan.

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Yes, you need to uninstall all previous driver versions, shutdown/restart, install latest BIOS (if not already) and then boot into Windows and install latest driver.

...S

pbeil
Beginner

thanx for info but that doesnt work.uninstalled drivers upped bios to latest 062 i think in devmngr if i do a manual install the yellow triangl will go away only for seconds and seems to keep refreshing info..but end up triangle......

under the properties its says driver is (number} but it just wont activate...any other options? thank you

n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

Are you sure you uninstalled all driver versions? Right down until it says no driver in Device Manager? If not, try again. You should be downloading the latest BT driver package from Intel's Download Center and installing it manually.

...S

pbeil
Beginner

Other than going control panel. Remove programs and uninstalling bt. I've tried uninstalling the device in devmngr. And choosing option to delete driver… maybe it's loading a win 10. After I reboot.. Somewhere theres an option not to use/download ns drivers? // update turned on this morning and it's going!!!

Only thing I did was completely unplug power from it… probably imagination but it's going so thank you…

idata
Community Manager

So it is working right now or you are waiting for Windows update to finish?

Ivan.

pbeil
Beginner

Sorry my post was a bit garble

I came back and edited past.. Update of issue was to say after unplugging nuc. The bluetooth sprang to life

So I don't know where it corrected itself… but it goes on now.

Thank you appreciated

idata
Community Manager

Thank you for the information and I'm glad that it is working now and I hope you can have better experience with the unit.

Please keep us posted if you encounter the issue again.

Best regards,

Ivan.