Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

nuc7i5nbh the image disappears

Hello. Sometimes, regardless of the conditions (watching a movie or a web), for a few seconds (1-3) the image disappears !!! connected cable hdmi 2.0 (tried different cables) to tv "Samsung" 7 series, Nuc 7i5nbh, windows 7 x64, the driver is the last, rolled back to the previous version does not help!!! help solve the problem please!!! thanks in advance

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Super User

Only windows 10 is supported on 7th gen processors.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005628/mini-pcs.html Supported Operating Systems for Intel® NUC Products

Doc

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
Highlighted
Beginner

Thank you. I do not like windows 10, I'm sick of endless updates without my desire! and i can not say that it does not work at all! and if I want to install Linux? this is not a video card problem? Do not need to contact the service center?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super User

It is just that Windows 10 is only supported on 7th generation and above processors. If you do not like this restriction, complain to Microsoft.

There are no drivers available for anything less than Windows 10.

You should go back to a 6th gen nuc or other hardware that does support windows 7, or explore other operating systems besides windows.

Doc

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

I understood. Thank you. The last question: how about Linux ?

I did not wanted to !!! But still forced me to install windows 10 !!! This is a conspiracy

0 Kudos