I have 2 m2 hdd inside
on first I installed windows
on second I installed ubuntu and i specify install group and boot on second drive
ideea was to chose from F10 :
after install all, on bios it disappeared uefi boot windows and apear only second drive and linux boot
windows boot disappear
both installed on uefi mode
secure boot enabled ?!?
- Both O.S. should be installed in UEFI mode.
- Install Windows 10 first, disable Fast Boot in Windows settings and disable Secure Boot in Bios. Temporary remove the SSD with Windows 10 installed.
- Install Ubuntu on the second SSD.
- Reinstall the SSD with Windows 10.
- Now you should see both SSD in the F10 Boot Menu.
- If you will read in linux forums, you may find more ideas to install both system and boot using Grub Menu. See here an example https://askubuntu.com/questions/726972/dual-boot-windows-10-and-linux-ubuntu-on-separate-hard-drives