Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products
Announcements
Do you have improvements you would like us to make on this community site? If so, we would love to hear your feedback! Click here for an 8 question survey. Thanks!

11308 Discussions

pre-sales NUC power cord question

JackH
Beginner

I am considering purchasing the NUC7CJYH and see that is it sold with and without power cord. By power cord, does this mean just a simple AC power cord, or an AC-DC power adapter?

Also, is there a manual available for download? I see all sorts of files, but not a manual.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

The power adapter - the brick - is always included. It is the AC cord that goes from the power adapter to the wall that is either provided specific to a geography or not included at all. This is all detailed on this page: Intel NUC Power Cord Options. Click on the drop-down for Intel®NUC Kits NUC7CJYH, NUC7CJYSAL, NUC7PJYH to see a list of the various order codes.

...S

View solution in original post

3 Replies
n_scott_pearson

The power adapter - the brick - is always included. It is the AC cord that goes from the power adapter to the wall that is either provided specific to a geography or not included at all. This is all detailed on this page: Intel NUC Power Cord Options. Click on the drop-down for Intel®NUC Kits NUC7CJYH, NUC7CJYSAL, NUC7PJYH to see a list of the various order codes.

...S

View solution in original post

JackH
Beginner

Thank you - exactly the info I was looking for.

n_scott_pearson

You are welcome. It was an easy one.

...S