cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner

pre-sales NUC power cord question

Jump to solution

I am considering purchasing the NUC7CJYH and see that is it sold with and without power cord. By power cord, does this mean just a simple AC power cord, or an AC-DC power adapter?

Also, is there a manual available for download? I see all sorts of files, but not a manual.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User Retired Employee

The power adapter - the brick - is always included. It is the AC cord that goes from the power adapter to the wall that is either provided specific to a geography or not included at all. This is all detailed on this page: Intel NUC Power Cord Options. Click on the drop-down for Intel®NUC Kits NUC7CJYH, NUC7CJYSAL, NUC7PJYH to see a list of the various order codes.

...S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

The power adapter - the brick - is always included. It is the AC cord that goes from the power adapter to the wall that is either provided specific to a geography or not included at all. This is all detailed on this page: Intel NUC Power Cord Options. Click on the drop-down for Intel®NUC Kits NUC7CJYH, NUC7CJYSAL, NUC7PJYH to see a list of the various order codes.

...S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Beginner

Thank you - exactly the info I was looking for.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

You are welcome. It was an easy one.

...S

0 Kudos