Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products
12333 Discussions

problemas con mi nuc7i3bnh

lembdark
Beginner

al cambiarle la vram en los valores minimos desde el BIOS, se apago y ahora solo da 3 pitidos azules, en las instrucciones dicen que es problema de ram, pero cambie las ram, probe dichas ram en otro pc y funcionan bien, hay alguna solucion al problema? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User Retired Employee

I would try to use the Power Button Menu (PBM) to get into BIOS Setup. That is, power off and then power on again - but holding the power button down for a full 3 seconds. After a short wait, you should see the PBM appear. Once you see the PBM, press F2 to get to BIOS Setup. Then, use F9 key to request reset of BIOS Configuration and then F10 key to save BIOS configuration and exit BIOS Setup. When the NUC clears POST and displays BIOS Splash/Logo Scene, you can use F2 key to re-enter BIOS Setup and make any customizations to the BIOS Configuration that you need.

Now, ignoring this BIOS bug, understand that changing the VRAM-related parameters does absolutely nothing to help you within the Windows environment. The Intel HD Graphics driver manages the memory automatically, increasing and decreasing the amount of memory assigned as VRAM based upon the current graphics needs.

Regarding this BIOS bug, AFAIK, it was already fixed. Are you sure you are running the latest BIOS release? The latest is BIOS 85 (i.e., BNKBL357.86A.0085.2021.0901.1844). If you haven't yet, you should upgrade to this release.

Hope this helps,

...S

David_G_Intel

Hello lembdark

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see that fellow community members have the knowledge and they jumped in and helped. You may also find the Discontinued Products website (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html) website helpful to address your request.  

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued". https://ark.intel.com/ 

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.  

Regards, 

David G 

Intel Customer Support Technician