- Please prepare your installation media (you need 8GB – 32GB USB stick), using Microsoft Media Creation Tool .
- Your bios should be set to default settings. Enter bios (press F2 during boot) and then press F9 (Y) to set defaults and F10 (Y) to save settings and exit.
- With the installation media inserted into rear USB slot, power ON your NUC and repeatably press F10 to get Boot Menu.
- In this menu, choose UEFI option of you Installation media.
- Follow this tutorial to continue with installation
- In para. 7 you may enter Product Key from the Microsoft Distribution you bought.
- Skip on para. 12 and continue in para. 13. Important, do not format drive where you want to install Windows, rather delete all existing partitions from this drive, till you see one unallocated space.
- Press Next and continue with the installation.
I've to say that this is very strange to me that you needed format the SSD. I've installed Windows 10 may times and never had to format drive after deleted all existing partitions (as described in para. 7, in post above). Any way, I'm glad that your NUC works now.