Intel® NUCs
Support for Intel® NUC products
Announcements
This community is designed for sharing of public information. Please do not share Intel or third-party confidential information here.
11991 Discussions

windows 11 upgrade: edge blanking out / display glitching / fonts becoming fuzzy

vukawensa
Novice

PC: NUC11TNBv7 [11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-1185G7 @ 3.00GHz / Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics (version: 30.0.100.9684)

Windows 11: Cumulative Update for Windows 11 (10.0.22000.120) (KB5005188)

Browser Edge/Chrome blank out screen, display starts glitch and fonts become fuzzy - need to boot PC to resolve.

See snapshots attached.

Any suggestions?

wrapping round on single display?wrapping round on single display?Edge blanks out screen and glitching startsEdge blanks out screen and glitching starts

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AndrewG_Intel

Hello @vukawensa

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We understand you have opened an internal Web Ticket with us and we will continue to help you through that channel now. We will therefore close this community case. Thank you.

Best regards,

Andrew G.

Intel Customer Support Technician

anthonyl0130
Beginner

I'm not sure this should be closed it's happening to me as well, the Xe display driver becomes unstable when opening chromium based browsers

vukawensa
Novice

At the time (pre-October 5) Intel's response was that Windows 11 was not supported on my device - anyway, I ended up installing the latest Xe display drivers from here https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/19344/intel-graphics-windows-dch-drivers.html  which do support Windows 11 as you'll see. 

anthonyl0130
Beginner

This still happens to me with the latest drivers. including the ones you linked