Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1344 Discussions

我早前安裝了一條M10 16gb的OPTANE,在管理程式上它顯示要有32gb才可以管理檔案.那如果我安裝兩條16gb的合計32gb,可以使用管理檔案功能嗎

PTsui3
Beginner

0 Kudos
1 Solution
LeonWaksman
Super User
  1. The translation is not accurate and I'm not sure that I understood your question correctly. I'll answer according to this:
  2. You have an 18GB Optane Memory Module installed and 16GB RAM. In the Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management application you see under Total Installed System memory: "32 GB = 16GB Intel Optane Memory + 16 GB RAM" You ask if you need to add an additional RAM module.
  3. The answer is: You can enable the Optane Acceleration with 16 GB RAM only. Your system will perform well with your current configuration.

Leon

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
LeonWaksman
Super User
  1. The translation is not accurate and I'm not sure that I understood your question correctly. I'll answer according to this:
  2. You have an 18GB Optane Memory Module installed and 16GB RAM. In the Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management application you see under Total Installed System memory: "32 GB = 16GB Intel Optane Memory + 16 GB RAM" You ask if you need to add an additional RAM module.
  3. The answer is: You can enable the Optane Acceleration with 16 GB RAM only. Your system will perform well with your current configuration.

Leon

0 Kudos