Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1345 Discussions

安装傲腾并绑定机械硬盘后,重装忘记解绑,导致硬盘无法识别

张随便
Beginner

之前安装了一个傲腾,并且绑定了一个机械硬盘。后来重装系统忘记解绑傲腾,导致该机械硬盘无法识别,无论是WIN11下,还是PE下,或者BIOS下,都找不到,请问如何解决

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, 张随便.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support Forums.

Please keep in mind that community support is provided in English only, I have used an internal translation tool to review your ticket and this response, but there could be some things lost in translation.

请谨记,社区支持仅提供英文,我已经使用了一个内部翻译工具来查看您的服务单和这种响应,但是可能在翻译过程中丢失了一些内容。

I received your case regarding the drive no longer visible after reinstalling the operating system, I will be glad to assist you.

It is possible that the drive is not visible due to old metadata still present in the unit. You can use the Intel Optane Memory and Storage Management interface to clear metadata from the disk to make it visible again, please review the following article(s).

Instructions: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000060152/memory-and-storage/intel-optane-memory.html

Please let me know if this works for you or if you have any questions or concerns, and I will follow up on March 21st just in case.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, 张随便.

This post is to follow up on your community thread regarding your drive not being recognized after reinstalling the operating system.

If further assistance is still required, please let me know, or I will close the thread on March 24th if there is no confirmation.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, 张随便.

I wanted to follow up on your community thread regarding your drive not being recognized after reinstalling the operating system.

I previously shared some information regarding the possibility of old metadata that needs to be cleared preventing you from using it, but there was no confirmation after trying to follow up.

The thread will be closed right now and no longer monitored for support, but if you require any type of assistance from Intel in the future, you can always contact us back by opening a new thread or using any of the available contact methods:

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos