Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1344 Discussions

重装系统时忘记与傲腾解除绑定,导致被加速的机械硬盘无法识别

张随便
Beginner

主板是Z490,重装系统时忘记与傲腾解除绑定,导致被加速的机械硬盘无法识别,无论是在磁盘管理、BIOS下均无法被识别。

更换了一个Z590主板,也是如此。

已经在WIN PE下进行了全盘低级格式化(LFORMAT )。

但是奇怪的是,这个机械硬盘接移动硬盘盒能被识别,在H310M主板上也能被识别。

0 Kudos
1 Solution
LeonWaksman
Super User

1. Did you enabled the SATA ports, in addition to enable SATA Controller (SATA6G_1 - SATA 6G_4) ? 

2. Did you tried to connect to different SATA port?  

3. Can you check port functioning with different SATA drive?

Any way your question should be addressed to Asus support.

Leon

View solution in original post

5 Replies
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, 张随便.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support Forums.

I received your ticket regarding the HDD not being recognized after reinstalling the system, and I will be reviewing this with you.

Please keep in mind that community support is provided in English only, and I have used an internal translator tool to review the case details, so there could be some slight misinterpretations.

Based on the details provided, you reinstalled Windows without disabling the Optane acceleration first, and now the HDD is not recognized in the motherboards Z490 and Z590, but it is visible using external enclosures and also a motherboard H310M, is this correct?

Please also share with us a complete system report using the Intel SSU, and make sure the drive is directly connected to the system without using an enclosure:

1. Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system.

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html

2. Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View.

3. To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer.

4. Upload the scan to this community thread.

I will follow up on September 21st in case additional time is required.

Regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
张随便
Beginner

Based on the details provided, you reinstalled Windows without disabling the Optane acceleration first, and now the HDD is not recognized in the motherboards Z490 and Z590, but it is visible using external enclosures and also a motherboard H310M, is this correct?

-------------------------------YES

Here's the log

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hello @张随便 

1. Did you changed BIOS settings?

2. Please check in BIOS settings, Advanced > PCH Storage Configuration (ref. to page 54-55 in the BIOS User Manual)  that SATA Controller is enabled.  Is the HDD recognized?

3. In case that the HDD is not recognized, you may want to set BIOS to default settings. Before doing this, prepare backup of you system.

Leon

0 Kudos
张随便
Beginner

1. I had reset the BIOS settings.
2. SATA Controller is enabled. HDD wasn't recognized.
3. I had reset the BIOS settings, and update the firmware of the BIOS to the newest one.

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

1. Did you enabled the SATA ports, in addition to enable SATA Controller (SATA6G_1 - SATA 6G_4) ? 

2. Did you tried to connect to different SATA port?  

3. Can you check port functioning with different SATA drive?

Any way your question should be addressed to Asus support.

Leon