Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1344 Discussions

512 GB Intel® PCIe® NVMe™ QLC M.2 SSD with 32 GB Intel® Optane™

Keith2
Beginner

Anyone know is there any way to disable the 32GB ? As it created a disk 0, my company image keep detect it as primary.

I have try diskpart but not really help. also BIOS no option to disable. 

I am using HP x360 830 G7

0 Kudos
1 Reply
LeonWaksman
Super User

In order to get better information about your system, please download the Intel System Support Utility (SSU). Run the SSU scan and save the results. The .txt file with the results please attach to your post.

In addition, please attach image of your Disk Management.

Leon

Edit:

Hi @Keith2 

I read the specification of your laptop and I assume that you have 512 GB Intel PCIe NVMe QLC SSD with 32 GB Intel Optane Memory, which is actually Intel Optane Memory H10 Series SSD. This SSD includes two parts: 32 GB Optane Memory and 512 GB SSD. If you see the Optane part as a separate drive, it is may be because the Optane acceleration is not enabled. Once the Optane will be enabled, you should see your both part of your SSD as a one part. In addition, the performance will be very much improved. Please read the H10 Series User Guide, how to enable Optane.

Leon

0 Kudos