Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1343 Discussions

Can't Install Intel Optane - No Hard drive Compatible - What shoud I do?

JerffsonMarinheiro

I've been using it normally for about 6 month until this week. I've noticed an error on optane service and tried to update the software and drivers to fix it. Something did go wrong and I lost all my data.

I fully formated my hard drive and installed windows 10 with GPT stuff and left 300 MB unallocated on the end of hard drive - didn't worked

Updated BIOS to latest version and kept the previous settings - didn't worked

Double-checked bios config, everything was okay and formated again

and updated every single drive before installing optane - didn't worked.

Tried previous versions of Intel optane software - didn't worked

Also tried to Downgrade BIOS version to it's first optane compatible release, but flash software doesn't allow downgrade.

I'm tottaly out of ideas

My pc:

Processor = Intel 8700k

RAM = 2x8GB 2400

GPU = RX580 8GB

HDD= 1X TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 1TB

1X TOSHIBA MQ01ABD050 500GB

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JosafathB_Intel
Hello JerffsonMarinheiro, Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory & Storage Support. As we understand, you need assistance with your Intel® Optane™ Memory. If we infer correctly we will appreciate if you can provide us with the following information: • The SSU logs. 1- Go to https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/ and download the software. 2- When finished downloading it, open it. 3- Attach the file obtained to your reply. • We will like to know if you have tried to disable to Optane acceleration from your BIOS this in order to try to clean the information in the Optane memory. We will be looking forward to your reply including this information. Best regards, Josh B. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello JerffsonMarinheiro, Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory & Storage Support. This is just a friendly reminder that your case remains open. Should you need our technical assistance please do not hesitate to contact us back. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello JerffsonMarinheiro, Thank you for having contacted Intel® Technical Support. I was reviewing your community post and we would like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case. We will be looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos