Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1345 Discussions

ERROR: 0xA0050055 on intel optane activation ????

jdela43
Beginner

Hi guys, i resently installed a 120gb Kingston SSD in my Lenovo Ideapad 330s and i wanted to use the Optane Memory (M10 16gb), but in the Intel Rapid storage technology app when i try to enable it pops up this error.

I only have this Kingston SSD as storage (no secondary disk)

In device manager appears separatly as INTEL MEMPEK

My bios is in the Intel RST premium and system acceleration

I need help please! i have tried to solve this the whole week and i cant find out whats happening, thank youu

0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I am seeing nothing obviously wrong in the report. Are you sure you have the system set up properly for using Optane? Here are the pertinent documents to review:

Hope this helps,

...S

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

What kind of SSD? Optane can only be used with SATA devices.

Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows and save the report to a file. Then, using the paperclip icon below the edit window, upload and attach this file to a response post.

...S

0 Kudos
jdela43
Beginner

Hi n.scott.pearson, thanks for responding, yes i am using a sata ssd 2.5", is a kingston hyperx fury with 120gb, i launched cristaldisk and the ssd was in 98% teelling me its good. Here are my files from Intel System Support Utility, thank you so much for helping me, have a nice day!

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

I am seeing nothing obviously wrong in the report. Are you sure you have the system set up properly for using Optane? Here are the pertinent documents to review:

Hope this helps,

...S

0 Kudos