Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1346 Discussions

Erro al instalar mi memoria intel optane (Erro 0xA0080000)

julian
Beginner

Buenas noches, tengo un problema al instalar el controlador de mi memoria Intel optane.

No me deja activarla, me aparece el error 0xA0080000 

Esto es lo que aparece al escanear con el Intel drive, dice que ya esta instalado el controlador.

• Detalles del controlador
  • Proveedor (Provider)Microsoft
  • Versión (Version)10.0.18362.1
  • Fecha (Date)21/06/2006
  • Detalles del firmware
  • Versión del firmware (Version)K4110400
  • Detalles del dispositivo
  • Capacidad (Capacity)13,41 GB
  • Número de serie (Serial Number)5CD2_E466_E494_0100.
  • Particiones (Partitions)0
  • ID de dispositivo (Device Id)SCSI\DISK&VEN_NVME&PROD_INTEL_MEMPEK1J01\4&15B88DAE&0&030000

0 Kudos
4 Replies
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, julian.

Thank you for contacting the Intel Community Support.

I checked your ticket regarding the error during the Optane Memory setup, I will be glad to assist you.

Please keep in mind that community support is provided in English only, meaning that the use of the embedded translator may be required.

I seem to find conflicting information regarding that error code, so first lets check what you see on your screen.

Based on that message, I would like to get a screenshot of your Disk Management window (right-click on the Start menu button and then click Disk Management).

It should look like this:

Unalocated.jpg

As you can see, I have 12MB of unallocated space after the (C:) partition, right at the end of the drive. If you have something else there, this could be the problem. Sometimes a recovery partition gets inserted there and you may need to erase it and create a recovery drive instead, but first let me know what you see there.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, julian.

I wanted to follow up on your ticket regarding the Optane Memory error and check if you still need assistance.

If the issue persists, please generate a report using the Intel® System Support Utility for Windows, that way I can get more details about your system:

- Download: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, @julian 

Good day,

This message is to follow up on your ticket regarding the Optane Memory setup error.

I previously shared a possible solution (checking the last Disk Management partition) and requested more information in case this was not correct.

The thread will be closed for now since there has been no response, if you require further assistance, please feel free to open a new ticket and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
Dayer
Beginner

hola tengo un problema similar, pero si tengo una partición de recuperación adicional. podrías ayudarme?

0 Kudos