Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1345 Discussions

Errore 0xA008002D e disco offline

eanto3
Beginner

salve, dopo l'aggiornamento di Windows 10 vers. 2004 build 19041, la memoria optane non funziona più.

oltre all'errore 0xA008002D, la memoria risulta offline a causa della presenza di una collisione di firme con un altro disco on line.

fatemi sapere.

grazie

0 Kudos
7 Replies
AlHill
Super User
0 Kudos
eanto3
Beginner

quindi eseguo la procedura? e se non funziona?

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

One of the Intel support engineers will assist you.

Doc

0 Kudos
eanto3
Beginner

infatti non funziona. mi assisteranno da qui?

0 Kudos
AlHill
Super User

Yes, You will recieve an email when they reply.

Doc

BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Eanto3.

Good day,

I wanted to follow up on your ticket to check if you still have problems with your Intel Optane Memory.

If you still require assistance, please let me know.

You may also contact one of our live support agents via the following link to assist you via Live Chat or Phone:

If assistance is still required, please provide me with a full system report using Intel SSU:

Please let me know exactly how you get the error message and a screenshot if possible.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Eanto3.

Good day,

This message is to follow up on your ticket to check if you still need assistance with your Intel Optane Memory.

You may also contact one of our live support agents via the following link to assist you via Live Chat or Phone:

If assistance is still required, please provide me with a full system report using Intel SSU:

The ticket may be closed if no confirmation is provided, if you still require assistance, please let me know.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos