Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1344 Discussions

HP telephone support person gave me the steps to use to completely remove the bios from the system, forcing me to return it for warranty repair. How do I re-enable the Optane memory that the repair department disabled? Do I need to return it again?

WWats6
Beginner

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JosafathB_Intel

Hello WWats6,

Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory and Storage support.

Our advice, since the Intel® Optane™ Memory, came pre-installed in the system and considering that you just received your PC from your OEM, and it did not come as you expected is to contact HP* support, for them to assist you and to determine if it is necessary to return the PC to their support site.

From our side, we will be able to provide you with basic information and support for the Intel® Optane™ Memory, but when it comes to BIOS and OS-specific settings, your OEM will be the best option since they may have specific settings that need to be set up.

I hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel®

0 Kudos