Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1343 Discussions

Hello I bought my Lenovo ideapad 330s 15ikb 81f5 few months ago but boots really slow this days and reads ..no compactible disk for intel optain memory.. when I run the optain memory setup application.

PBoye3
Novice

optain memory.PNG

13 Replies
JosafathB_Intel
Hello PBoye3, Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory & Storage Support. As we understand, you need assistance with your Intel® Optane™ Memory. If we infer correctly we will appreciate if you can provide us with the following information: • The SSU logs. 1- Go to https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/ and download the software. 2- When finished downloading it, open it. 3- Attach the file obtained to your reply. • A screenshot of the “Disk Management” of windows showing all your HDDs and partitions. We will be looking forward to your reply including this information. Best regards, Josh B. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
PBoye3
Novice
hello JoshB, pls i have attached the the SSU logs and the snapshot of my disk management as requested. thanks..
0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello PBoye3, Thank you for your reply. We are not able to see any file attached to your reply. Would you mind to try to zip all the files and to try one more time? We will be looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Josh B. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello PBoye3, Thank you for having contacted Intel® Memory & Storage Support. This is just a friendly reminder that your case remains open. Should you need our technical assistance please do not hesitate to contact us back. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
PBoye3
Novice

Hello Josh B,

Pls find bellow the attached zip file.

Sorry for the delay.

0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello PBoye3, Thank you for your reply. Based on the SSU logs you shared with us the Intel® Optane™ Memory is not being detected by your system. We advise you to contact your original equipment manufacturer (EOM) in this case Lenovo* to check your hardware configuration and compatibility with the Optane memory. We will like if your Intel® Optane™ Memory came included with your PC or if you installed your Optane memory by yourself. We will be looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
PBoye3
Novice
0 Kudos
PBoye3
Novice

It was actually working perfectly until I encountered an error(Freeze) whiles playing a Game on the laptop.

0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello PBoye3, Thank you for your reply. We highly suggest you contact your original equipment manufacturer (EOM) in this case Lenovo* to check your hardware configuration and the Optane memory itself this since the Optane came included with your PC and in case that a warranty replacement is needed your OEM will be the best option. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello PBoye3, Thank you for having contacted Intel® Memory & Storage Support. This is just a friendly reminder that your case remains open. Should you need our technical assistance please do not hesitate to contact us back. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello PBoye3, Thank you for having contacted Intel® Technical Support. I was reviewing your community post and we would like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case. We will be looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
PBoye3
Novice
Yeah you can close it.. but i want to know if i can test the optane memory with M2 to USB adapter
0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello PBoye3, Thank you for your reply. To answer your question: “I want to know if I can test the Optane memory with M.2 to USB adapter” Intel® does not support or validate the use of an adapter to connect the Optane memory to a PC, and we do not recommend you to use any kind of USB adapter with your Optane memory, this because it can damage your Optane memory and may void the warranty of your product with your OEM. We highly suggest you contact your original equipment manufacturer (EOM) in this case Lenovo* to check your hardware configuration and the Optane memory itself. As per your consent, this case is now close if you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again. Best regards, Josh B. Intel Customer Support Technician. Under Contract to Intel Corporation.
0 Kudos