Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1343 Discussions

I have HP Laptop 15-da0032wm with Intel Optane Memory. Had to re-install Windows 10 using a recovery USB drive from HP, but lost my Optane Memory.

GWeir4
Beginner

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Esteban_C_Intel1
Employee
Hello GWeir4, Thank you for reaching out to the Intel Communities. In this case, my recommendation would be to follow this article and let me know how it went afterwards: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000024560/memory-and-storage/intel-optane-memory.html When the OS is reinstalled but the Intel(R) Optane Technology was not disabled before this could happen. Regards, Esteban C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
GWeir4
Beginner

Ooops Hit Send before finishing message. The Intel RST UI says I have an Optane Memory-ready system, but module not detected.

0 Kudos
Esteban_C_Intel1
Employee
Hello GWeir4, Thank you for reaching out to the Intel Communities. In this case, my recommendation would be to follow this article and let me know how it went afterwards: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000024560/memory-and-storage/intel-optane-memory.html When the OS is reinstalled but the Intel(R) Optane Technology was not disabled before this could happen. Regards, Esteban C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Esteban_C_Intel1
Employee
Hello GWeir4, This is to verify if you were able to follow the recommendations from the link provided and how it went. Regards, Esteban C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Esteban_C_Intel1
Employee
GWeir4, Feel free to contact us back if you have further questions Regards, Esteban C Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos