Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1343 Discussions

Inicio sesión sin Intel rapid

ABerg12
Beginner

Al instalar Intel optane sale un error y me pide eliminar Intel rapid, al acerlo ya no me reconoce la clave de inicio dl notebook.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DiegoV_Intel

Hi ABerg12,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities.

Could you please take a screenshot of the error you are getting after installing the Intel® Optane™ Application?

On the other hand, the issue with the notebook’s password is not related with the Intel® Optane™ Application or the Intel® RST driver. It is most likely related to the OS, so you may want to ask directly to Microsoft* why that is happening, or to your notebook's manufacturer as it may be possible that the Intel® Optane™ configuration requires to setup an specific configuration in your system that we are not aware of.

We always recommend to contact the laptop's manufacturer in order to properly configure the system to setup the Intel® Optane™Memory.

Note: The community support is only provided in English.

Regards,

Diego V.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
DiegoV_Intel

Hi ABerg12,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities.

Could you please take a screenshot of the error you are getting after installing the Intel® Optane™ Application?

On the other hand, the issue with the notebook’s password is not related with the Intel® Optane™ Application or the Intel® RST driver. It is most likely related to the OS, so you may want to ask directly to Microsoft* why that is happening, or to your notebook's manufacturer as it may be possible that the Intel® Optane™ configuration requires to setup an specific configuration in your system that we are not aware of.

We always recommend to contact the laptop's manufacturer in order to properly configure the system to setup the Intel® Optane™Memory.

Note: The community support is only provided in English.

Regards,

Diego V.

0 Kudos
DiegoV_Intel

Hi ABerg12,

I would like to know if you have updates about this.

As I mentioned you, the issue with the notebook’s password is not related with the Intel® Optane™ Application, so you would have to contact the laptop’s manufacturer about that.

However, I would like to know which specific error you are getting when trying to install the Intel® Optane™ Application. If possible, please take a screenshot.

Regards,

Diego V.

0 Kudos
DiegoV_Intel
Hi ABerg12, If you have any updates, feel free to share them here. Regards, Diego V. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos