Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1344 Discussions

Intel optane memory disk pairs

Fred32
Beginner

Hi,

I have this issue where the Intel optane memory does not have the risk disk partition. 

Is there anyone can help to fix the problem ?

Thank you 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JosafathB_Intel

Hello, Fred32.

Thank you for contacting Intel® Memory and Storage support.

As we understand, you are requesting support; related to the Intel® Optane™ Memory.

If we inferred correctly, please, provide us with the following information:

1- The system details by extracting the SSU logs.

A- Go to https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/ (for Windows*) and to https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26735/ (for Linux) download the software.

B- When you finish downloading it, open it.

C- Attach the file generated by the tool in your reply.

The following How to get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows* article may be helpful:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057926/memory-and-storage.html

2- Did your Intel Optane come preinstalled with your PC?

3- We would appreciate a screenshot of the: Disk Management showing all the storage devices.

To access the disk manager, you can choose from the following two ways:

# 1: Open it from the Quick Access Menu.

- Right-click the bottom-left corner (or Start button) on the desktop to open the Quick Access Menu, and then choose Disk Management.

# 2: Access Disk Management via Run.

- Use Windows+R to open Run, type “diskmgmt.msc” in the empty box, and tap OK.

We will be looking forward to your reply including this information.

We will follow up with you again on Tuesday, the 22nd of February 2022, if we do not receive an answer from you. Please, let us know if you would like to schedule a different date for the follow-up.

Best regards.

Jos B.

Intel® Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel

Hello, Fred32.

Greetings from Intel® Memory and Storage support.

We were reviewing your community thread, which is related to your Intel® Optane™ Memory. We would like to know if you need further assistance.

We will follow up with you again on Friday, the 25th of February 2022, if we do not receive an answer from you. Please, let us know if you would like to schedule a different date for the follow-up.

Best regards.

Jos B.

0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel

Hello, Fred32.

Greetings from Intel® Memory and Storage support.

We were reviewing your community thread, which is related to your Intel® Optane™ Memory.

Since we have not heard from you in a while, we are going to close this community thread.

If you need further assistance related to an Intel® product, please do not hesitate to contact us back by opening a new thread. We will no longer monitor this thread.

Best regards,

Jos B.

0 Kudos
TomBilliodeaux
Beginner

I too am getting this error " Your system is not Intel obtane memory ready" there are no valid disk pairs in your system?

I had to move my H10 chip to M2_3 slot from M2_1 where it was not recognized.  Ashrock pointed out to me to do this and then the Z690 motherboard bios allowed VMD install which displayed the full H10.

But cannot get the RST software to pair the drives.  HELP please.

0 Kudos