Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1344 Discussions

Major Problem optane Accelerated HDD inacessable

AWoo1
Beginner

fresh install of Windows 10 pro 64bit, downloaded & installed Intel® Optane™ Memory User Interface and Driver for System Acceleration Version: 16.5.1.1030,

setup the software correctly it restarted twice, everything was working properly last night, now I start my computer and D: drive is not showing in my computer

got to disk management to try to remap drive, can't do anything (most of the options are greyed out) and the HDD partitioning is all changed (it's an 8tb drive).

the files on the drive are completely inaccessible to windows, I can't even repartition it with disk management

attached screenshot shows disk management "Disk 0" was the accelerated drive

edit: I've solved to issue it was a corrupted GPT Table

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

Hello wooby6.

Thank you for contacting Intel Technical Support.

We are glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue you were experiencing and we would like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case?

Important note: Should further assistance or clarification be required, we will greatly appreciate if you reply to this post instead of writing a new one unless your inquiry is completely unrelated. This way we will prevent generating a duplicate post and we will not lose the train of thought.

We will be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Josh B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos