Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1345 Discussions

Me aparece una leyenda que dice "No se puede cargar el archivo DLL 'iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll': No se puede encontrar el módulo especificado. (Excepción de HRESULT: 0x8007007E)" cada que abro un archivo o abro el explorador de archivos. Cómo lo resuelvo?

LOrte6
Beginner

0 Kudos
1 Solution
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, LOrte6.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support.

I checked your ticket and I understand that you are getting an error message related to Intel Optane; we apologize for the inconvenience, I will be glad to assist you.

Please be aware that community support from Intel is provided in english only and translation may be required.

You can prevent the message from showing up after removing the Intel Optane Pinning Extension from your applications list (source).

Go to: Start Menu > Settings > Apps > Apps & Features > Intel Optane Memory Pinning.

Click on the application, remove it and then restart the computer.

Check if the computer works fine for a few days and let me know.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

A Contingent Worker at Intel

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, LOrte6.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support.

I checked your ticket and I understand that you are getting an error message related to Intel Optane; we apologize for the inconvenience, I will be glad to assist you.

Please be aware that community support from Intel is provided in english only and translation may be required.

You can prevent the message from showing up after removing the Intel Optane Pinning Extension from your applications list (source).

Go to: Start Menu > Settings > Apps > Apps & Features > Intel Optane Memory Pinning.

Click on the application, remove it and then restart the computer.

Check if the computer works fine for a few days and let me know.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
polett
Beginner

Muy buenas @BrusC_Intel
tengo exactamente el mismo problema, pero no me aparece la opción "Intel Optane Memory Pinning". Las aplicaciones relacionadas a intel que si me aparecen son las que muestro en la imagen. Si me pueden orientar en que hacer para corregir el problema les estaría agradecida. 

apps intel.PNG

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, LOrte6.

I wanted to follow up on your ticket fo check if everything is working fine, please let me know if the error message stopped.

If you require further assistance, just let me know.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, LOrte6.

This message is to follow up on your ticket to check if you tested the solution provided.

If you require any type of assistance from Intel, you can always contact us back.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos