Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1343 Discussions

Mensaje de error: intel optane(tm) memory pinning no se puede cargar el archivo dll "iastorafsserviceapi.dll". No se puede encontrar el módulo especificado. (Excepción de HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

FFern13
Beginner

Hola!

Tengo un problema. No es algo grabe, pero es muy molesto. Cada vez que hago "click derecho" me aparece ese mensaje: intel optane(tm) memory pinning no se puede cargar el archivo dll "iastorafsserviceapi.dll". No se puede encontrar el módulo especificado. (Excepción de HRESULT: 0x8007007E). Quisiera ver si me pueden dar alguna solución. DIsculpe, solo hablo español. Soy de Perú. Espero la respuesta de Soporte. Gracias de antemano.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

Sorry, the support service is offering in English only. You will need to use the translation tools to convert them back to something you can read.

Please download and run the Intel System Support Utility for Windows and attach the log file produced to your response. Intel Customer Support will contact you once they have had a chance to review this file.

..S

0 Kudos
FFern13
Beginner

Thanks. This is what the Intel System Support Utility showed me. Thus, I am also attaching the problem which appears everytime I make a "right click" to a program installed. I will look forward to your reply.

0 Kudos
FFern13
Beginner

Error message:

0 Kudos
Santiago_A_Intel
Employee

Hi FFern13,

Thank you for contacting Intel® SSD support group with your request for assistance with your Intel® SSD.

We understand your worries to participate in the community in English language; for cases like this, Intel® has available several other options for support on Intel® products in your language.

Please go to the following link: https://www.intel.la/content/www/xl/es/support/contact-support.html?productId=35125#@13, here, you will be able to talk or chat to an agent in your language.

Please feel free to get back to Intel® communities, whenever you might feel necessary.

Have a nice day.

Santiago A.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos
Santiago_A_Intel
Employee

Hi FFern13,

Greetings from Intel® SSD Support Group.

This is a friendly reminder your case remains open, awaiting for your reply.

Please let us know if you might need further assistance.

Have a nice day.

Santiago A.

0 Kudos
Santiago_A_Intel
Employee

Hi FFern13,

Greetings from Intel® SSD Support Group.

This is to let you know this case is being closed.

Please feel free to get back to Intel® communities, whenever you might feel necessary.

Have a nice day.

Santiago A.

0 Kudos