Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1343 Discussions

Why is my optane memory dosent work on my pc. My motherboard is b360-I, my optain is 16gb. Its says "No compatible disks for Intel Optane memory.

CFane
Beginner

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DiegoV_Intel
Hi CFane, Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities. Could you please download the Intel® System Support Utility (SSU) from the following site to get your system details? Please attach the output file in your response after running the full report: https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- Additionally, please open your Disk Management and take a screenshot of the window. You can open it by pressing the Windows* key + x, and then selecting Disk Management from the menu that will appear. Finally, I’d like to know which RST driver version you are using. You can check this in the Intel® Optane™ application under the Info tab. I’ll be waiting for your response. Have a nice day. Regards, Diego V. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
DiegoV_Intel

Hi CFane,

I’d like to know if you still need help with this.

Regards,

Diego V.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

0 Kudos