Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1345 Discussions

Woodward-Request for MDDS<179571>INTEL

SMude
Beginner

Dear Team,

Greetings!!!

Can you please share MDDS document for below listed devices. I was unable to find the same in MDDS database.

Mfr Part Number
JS28F128J3D-75
TB28F400BVB80
TB28F400BVT80
TB928F400BXB80
TB928F400BXT80
TE28F128J3D75
TE28F800B5B90 (SCREENED)

Regards,

Santosh

0 Kudos
1 Reply
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, SMude.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support forums for Intel Optane products.

I received your thread regarding these particular devices, and I will be reviewing this with you.

I'm not familiar with the model numbers you have shared and I could not locate a particular support section for them.

If this is "flash memory", support for them has not been provided since 2006, and due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, but perhaps fellow community members have the knowledge to jump in and help. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request. Thank you for understanding.

This thread will be closed, but if we can help you with anything else in the future, you can always contact us back.

Regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos