Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here
1345 Discussions

showing no valid disk pair

Rushabh16
Beginner

in intel optane memory and storage management application is showing that there are no valid disk pair in system. what that mean? is there anything issues with disk or not? 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Rushabh16.

Good day,

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support Forums.

I received your thread about the "no valid disk pairs" error message, I will be glad to assist you.

This message is normal if you do not have an Intel Optane Memory module installed in your system, so you can just ignore it.

If there is one installed, or you are not sure, please provide us with a full system report using Intel System Support Utility and attach it to this thread, this allows us to have a better understanding of the hardware you are working with.

Download Intel SSU: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html

1. Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system.

2. Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View.

3. To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer.

I will follow up on September 10th, but you can let me know if additional time is required.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Rushabh16.

I wanted to follow up on your thread to check if I can be of assistance.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding my previous post.

I will follow up one more time on September 15th before closing the thread if there is no response.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Rushabh16.

This post is to follow up on your thread to check if our assistance is still required.

I previously tried to gather additional system information to confirm if your system has an Intel Optane Memory installed, and provide recommendations or troubleshooting steps if required.

As previously mentioned, that error message can be ignored if you do not have an Intel Optane Memory module installed, the message is just indicating that you do not have one, on the other hand, if there is one installed, there could be a configuration issue, and we can assist with that.

The thread will be closed right now since there has been no confirmation or response after trying to follow up, but please open a new community thread or to contact us via any of the available support methods if needed: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html

If you require any type of assistance from Intel in the future, you can always contact us back.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos