Intel® Optane™ Persistent Memory
Examine Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Persistent Memory
62 Discussions

where can i download the latest Firmware to uapdate my DCPMM

ljing8
Beginner

​I have looked through all of you websites, however, I haven't get any helpful information. Please reply as quickly as you can ,It's urgant for m

Thank you so much

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JoseH_Intel

Hello ljing8,

For Intel server boards the DCPMM firmware image comes within the BIOS update package for the board (BIOS, BMC, FRUSDR, ME and DCPMM FW).

If by any chance you have a 3rd party board please let us know so we can get the stand along DCPMM firmware image file so you can update it through the regular firmware update procedure

Will look forward for your updates.

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

6 Replies
JoseH_Intel

Hello ljing8,

Thank you for joining the community

Since this is a brand new product there are no latest firmware versions releases yet. The firmware update procedure could be found here.

I will doublecheck with engineering if there is any stable fw version that could be provided to you at least for testing purposes

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
ljing8
Beginner
Roger that. Thank you very much.
0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello ljing8,

For Intel server boards the DCPMM firmware image comes within the BIOS update package for the board (BIOS, BMC, FRUSDR, ME and DCPMM FW).

If by any chance you have a 3rd party board please let us know so we can get the stand along DCPMM firmware image file so you can update it through the regular firmware update procedure

Will look forward for your updates.

Jose A.

JoseH_Intel

Hello ljing8,

Do you have any further details, updates, questions or comments in regards to this issue?

This thread will be marked as resolved automatically in the next 72 hours if no activity is received.

Regards

Jose A.

0 Kudos
ljing8
Beginner
You haved sloved my problem yet. Thanks for your help. I don’t have any problem any more temporarily
0 Kudos
JoseH_Intel

Hello ljing8,

We will proceed to mark this thread as resolved. If you have further issues or questions just go ahead and create a new topic.

Jose A.

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos