Intel® Optane™ Solid State Drives
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on Intel® Optane™ technology, Intel® MAS and Firmware Update Tool
431 Discussions

Не выполняется оптимизация Trim. Ошибка: При работе Intel SSD Optimizer возникла ошибка. (10/106).

LeonKen333
Beginner

Добрый день! Накопитель 535 Series. При попытке выполнить оптимизацию накопителя выходит ошибка Ошибка: При работе Intel SSD Optimizer возникла ошибка. (10/106).  Версия программного обеспечения последняя. Это началось после переустановки Windows 10. Переустановка программы Intel SSD Toolbox не помогла. Подскажите как решить вопрос.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
LeonWaksman
Super User

1. This error was reported by many users. The Intel SSD Toolbox reached End of Maintenance and is now replaced by The Intel Memory and Storage Tool  (Intel MAS)

2. Wait with installing the Intel MAS, since it is suffering from the same problem. Intel is working on new version in order to fix that.

Leon

View solution in original post

3 Replies
LeonWaksman
Super User

1. This error was reported by many users. The Intel SSD Toolbox reached End of Maintenance and is now replaced by The Intel Memory and Storage Tool  (Intel MAS)

2. Wait with installing the Intel MAS, since it is suffering from the same problem. Intel is working on new version in order to fix that.

Leon

Sergey2
Beginner

На стандартном контроллере SATA AHCI все работает ошибки 10/106 нету.А когда обновил драйвер на контроллер SATA AHCI все перестало работать и появилась ошибка 10/106.

0 Kudos
LeonWaksman
Super User

Hi,

New version of Intel MAS Tool was released. Download and install the latest Version: 1.1. I've downloaded and installed this version, updated firmware  on my SSD 760P series (rebooted my computer) and the successfully completed the Optimization Test. See the attached images.

Leon

IntelMAS_1.jpg

IntelMAS_2.jpg

  

0 Kudos