Intel® Optane™ Solid State Drives
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on Intel® Optane™ technology, Intel® MAS and Firmware Update Tool

Intel ssd global warranty

VAgar8
Beginner

If I purchase an Intel ssd of 540s series from USA and ship it to India. Will I be able to replace or get the product fixed in India if something bad happens to ssd?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
DiegoV_Intel

Hi VAgar8,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities.

It’s fine if the drive is purchased in USA and then used in India. If something happens to the drive, you can contact the technical support in your region and if a replacement is necessary, then they will help you with it as well.

Just make sure to save the proof of purchase of the drive because in case a replacement is needed, you will be asked for it.

This is the site where the contact support information is available: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html

I hope this information answered your concern.

If there is anything else I can help you with, feel free to ask.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Diego V.

Intel Customer Support Technician

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DiegoV_Intel

Hi VAgar8,

Thank you for posting in the Intel® communities.

It’s fine if the drive is purchased in USA and then used in India. If something happens to the drive, you can contact the technical support in your region and if a replacement is necessary, then they will help you with it as well.

Just make sure to save the proof of purchase of the drive because in case a replacement is needed, you will be asked for it.

This is the site where the contact support information is available: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-support.html

I hope this information answered your concern.

If there is anything else I can help you with, feel free to ask.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Diego V.

0 Kudos
DiegoV_Intel

Hi VAgar8,

Just wondering if there is anything else I can help you with.

Regards,

Diego V.

0 Kudos