Intel® Optane™ Solid State Drives
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on Intel® Optane™ technology, Intel® MAS and Firmware Update Tool
439 Discussions

Read Optane Memory with Solid Stage Storage 32GB/512GB

CBG
Beginner

My ASUS Laptop Q28EH-EZ002T does not Turn On due to an internal shot and I want to access the Files in the SSD Hard Drive. It is an Optane Memory with Solid Stage Storage 32GB/512GB Model HBRPEKNX0202A. I tried an external USB C SSD M.2 reader, installed as a second Drive in a different Laptop (MSI) and installed it as the only Drive in another Laptop (HP). I cannot see the Drive. I see the Disk in the Disk Manager and says "Healthy GPT" but does not have aDrive Letter and I do not see it in Windows Explorer.

The Computer that this came from had Windows 10 and I tried in a Windows 10 and Windows 11 Computer.   

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
n_scott_pearson
Super User

You need to put it into a system that has support for Optane activated in the BIOS.

...S

View solution in original post

3 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

You need to put it into a system that has support for Optane activated in the BIOS.

...S

CBG
Beginner

Scott, thanks a lot for Your help. I tried the Optane Memory with Solid Stage Storage in an Asus Vivobook X1400EA-I38128 and I was able to access everything in the SS Drive.

Thanks a lot for Your help.

CBG

n_scott_pearson
Super User

No problem! What I'm here for.

...S