Intel® Optane™ Solid State Drives
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on Intel® Optane™ technology, Intel® MAS and Firmware Update Tool
431 Discussions

Thermal Model of SSD 4801X& P5800X for 1U/2U server simulation

WillH8
Beginner

Hi Intel,

I need to evaluate the thermal simulation with P4801X m.2& P5800X SSD on a 1U/2U server.

Please assist to provide P4801X m.2& P5800X SSD Flotherm model.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
BrusC_Intel

Hello, WillH8.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support forum.

I received your thread regarding the models for the DC Optane SSD, and I will be reviewing this with you.

This type of request generally needs to be submitted via the Intel Premier Support portal, this way the dedicated team can work on confirming if these files are available, and also if they can be shared based on your existing NDA (if any), since this could be considered non-public information.

If you (or your organization) have IPS access, please submit the request there, just remember to select the appropriate product while creating the ticket in the IPS support portal.

Let me know if you encounter any problems or if you do not have access, otherwise I will proceed to close this thread on May 23rd.

Beset regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel

Hello, WillH8.

Good day,

I wanted to follow up on your thread to check if you encountered any problems submitting the IPS ticket, or in case you had any questions regarding my previous response.

I will follow up one last time on May 26th before closing the thread if there is no confirmation about further assistance being required.

Regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel

Hello, WillH8.

This post is to inform you about the thread closure regarding the SSD thermal model.

I previously shared that this information is non-public and cannot be shared via this channel, as this type of request would generally need to be done via the Intel Premier Support Portal. I also tried to check if you had any problems submitting your request there to confirm if I can assist you in any other way, but there was no confirmation after trying to follow up.

The thread will be closed right now and no longer monitored by Intel support, but if you require any type of assistance from Intel in the future, just open a new thread, or contact us using any of the available support methods:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-intel.html

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos