Intel® Optane™ Memory
Support for Issues Related to Intel® Optane™ Memory
Announcements
Want to learn how Intel® Optane™ Memory can help your business? Talk to our Expert!

Looking for our RealSense Community? Click HERE

The Intel® SSD Toolbox and Intel® Data Center Tool are now End-Of-Life, see for more information and replacements tools here

driver intel hbrpeknx0101ah

Danfman
Beginner

Where can I get a driver for hbrpeknx0101ah

0 Kudos
1 Solution
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Danfman.

Thank you for the details.

There is no specific driver for the Optane H10, but the installation of the Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver (RST) is necessary to properly configure and manage Optane Memory products.

That being said, it is strongly recommended that you work directly with the system manufacturer to confirm what the latest Intel RST driver for that platform is along the necessary BIOS configuration for that system; they also offer the following configuration guide that may be helpful to address your concerns:

If we can help you with anything else, please let me know, but if that is not the case I will proceed to close this thread on March 13th.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Danfman.

Thank you for posting on the Intel Community Support Forum.

I received your thread regarding the driver for that particular SSD, and I will be reviewing this with you.

Please let me know the following:

1. Did the unit come preinstalled in your system?

2. What is the model of that system or the system where it will be installed?

3. What usage will be given to the drive or how are you intending to use it?

I will follow up March 13th in case you require additional time.

Regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
Danfman
Beginner

1. Yes, preinstalled

2. HP Envy 15t-ed100

3. Main storage drive for my laptop

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Danfman.

Thank you for the details.

There is no specific driver for the Optane H10, but the installation of the Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver (RST) is necessary to properly configure and manage Optane Memory products.

That being said, it is strongly recommended that you work directly with the system manufacturer to confirm what the latest Intel RST driver for that platform is along the necessary BIOS configuration for that system; they also offer the following configuration guide that may be helpful to address your concerns:

If we can help you with anything else, please let me know, but if that is not the case I will proceed to close this thread on March 13th.

Best regards,

Bruce C.

0 Kudos
BrusC_Intel
Employee

Hello, Danfman.

This post is to inform you about the closure of this support thread.

I previously shared it is recommended to work directly with the system manufacturer to confirm what the latest Intel RST driver for that platform is along the necessary BIOS configuration for that system.

The thread will be closed right now, and it will no longer be monitored by Intel support, but if you require any type of assistance from Intel in the future, just open a new thread, or contact us using any of the available support methods:

- https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/contact-intel.html

Best regards,

Bruce C.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos