Intel® Optane™ Solid State Drives
Support for Issues Related to Solid State Drives based on Intel® Optane™ technology, Intel® MAS and Firmware Update Tool
432 Discussions

ssd m.2 nvme label / sticker remove

MKole1
Beginner

Hello and have a good day/

Can i remove sticker on m.2 ssd to attach heatsink directly or this will cause warranty void?   My MB (Hero XI) have preinstalled m.2 heatsinks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AlHill
Super User

Removing that sticker is like removing the tag on a mattress - Under Penalty of Law.

Doc

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Removing that sticker is like removing the tag on a mattress - Under Penalty of Law.

Doc

0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello MKole1, Thank you for having contacted Intel® Technical Support. I was reviewing your community post and we would like to know if you need further assistance or if we can close this case. We will be looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Josh B. Intel® Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
MKole1
Beginner
0 Kudos
JosafathB_Intel
Hello MKole1, Thank you for your reply. As per your consent, this case is now close if you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again. Best regards, Josh B. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos