Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16557 Discussions

Adding board to Quartus 19.2 board settings

AnkitaBhat
Beginner

Hello,

I would like to program iW-RainboW-G24D Arria 10 SoC development Board using Quartus 19.2. But the board setting on Quartus is empty(screenshot attached).

Could someone please tell me how to add new board to the list?

Thanks and regards,

Ankita

0 Kudos
4 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

Did you go to the Design Store as linked to at the bottom there to see if it was available?

0 Kudos
AnkitaBhat
Beginner

Hi, thanks for the reply. I clicked on the link provided below. It opens the intel marketplace page, and the board is available on marketplace page. But I have no idea on how to add the board to the Quartus tool. If there is a document that explains the step or if someone could guide me through this, it would be helpful.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

The iW-RainboW-G24D Arria 10 SoC development Board belongs to iWave. It would be better if you could contact iWave for enquiry related to iWave board. https://www.iwavesystems.com/        

Email mktg@iwavesystems.com

Please accept my apologies for not being able to assist you fully as this is out of my expertise.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and It is not recommended to keep a Case idle too long without activities. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos