Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

All the software can't be downloaded from the Download Center

BXia
Novice

Hi,

Recently, I went to the download center https://fpgasoftware.intel.com/?edition=standard to download Quartus software, but I can't download any editions and versions Quartus software, I clicked the download button but no response all the time, I even tried different computers and different  browsers, but still no response.

Cloud you help to check this? Thanks

0 Kudos
16 Replies
ReX_TeCH
New Contributor I

HEy @BXia 

Hope you are doing well, thanks for posting your query.

Hope this information helps : https://www.intel.in/content/www/in/en/software/programmable/quartus-prime/overview.html 

Please let me know how it goes.

Regards,

ReX_TeCH
(Independent Advisor)

0 Kudos
BXia
Novice

Hi ReX_TeCH,

Thanks for your reply.

I went to this link, and click the Download button there, it leads to me the Download Center, then unfortunately the problem still happened.

ReX_TeCH
New Contributor I

Hi @BXia 

Hope you are doing well, thanks for posting your query.

Hope this information helps  : https://fpgasoftware.intel.com/?elq_cid=7884818_ts1621488003594&erpm_id=10759559_ts1621488003594 

Please let me know how it goes.

Regards,

ReX_TeCH
(Independent Advisor)

ReX_TeCH_0-1621488128344.png

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

Have you logged into your Intel account before downloading? You should also disable your ad blocker and enable JavaScript.

Can you let me know which version of Quartus you want to download and which OS machine you're using? So that I can provide a direct download link for you.

Thanks

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
BXia
Novice

Hi Nuria,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, I logged  in my Intel account. Ad blocker is disabled and JavaScript is enabled too.

I used Windows 10 64bit, I remembered that I can download the softwares last week with the same PC and same browser, it seems that the download center site was updated? It's different from what I have seen last week.

The situation is that I need to download different edition Quartus software, Lite edition or Standard edition, and different versions, such as 18.1, 20.1 or 17.1.

In the Download Center, I even can't unfold the Design Software, Embedded Sofwtare, Archives as shown in the picture 2 attached, it looks like nothing is there.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
BXia
Novice

Hi Nurina,

Thanks very much for your download link.

But I think others would have the same download problem, it's better that you can check the issue on your side and make the Download Center site working.

I can't unfold the Design Software to download the Intel FPGA SDK for OpenCL software, can't unfold the Embedded Sofwtare to download SoC EDS software, and so on...

Hope your IT guys can fix this problem.

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. Can you try to clear cache on your browser and see if the website works as expected?

Thanks

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Can you also let me know which machine OS and web browsers you tried this with?

Thanks,

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
BXia
Novice

Hi Nurina,

Yes, I tried to clear cache on browser but the download center is not working still, all the buttons are not responsed.

Machine OS is Windows 10 64bit, I tried IE, Microsoft Edge, firefox, Chorme and some local browsers in China, download center never works on these browsers. I even tried on another PC but with the same problem.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for your cooperation. I've reported this issue to IT. I will get back to you if they need anymore information from you.

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

IT requests the following details:

1) Customer Network

2) Login ID

3) Please provide har file ( https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204410413-Generating-a-HAR-file-for-troubleshooting ) for further analysis

The software was released last year and no update is released as of now. 

For confidentiality purposes, I will send you an e-mail so you can provide me the items.

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
BXia
Novice

Hi Nurina,

I sent you the information via email, please check it.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Thanks. I've reported this issue to engineering.

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
BXia
Novice

Hi Nurian,

Thanks.

I checked the Download Center is working now, I can download softwares.

Note: I didn't make any changes to browsers and PC settings.

Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

Regards,
Nurina

PS: If you find any comment from the community or Intel Support to be helpful, feel free to give Kudos.

0 Kudos