Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16594 Discussions

Are download links broken?

BHunt11
Beginner

I'm trying to download the Quartus Prime Standard 18.1 programmer. I can login and navigate fine to the download page for the tool/version. I can click on the download arrow and Agree to the terms. But nothing else happens.

Running Win10 x64. Attempted on Google Chrome 81 and on Mozilla Firefox 56. Same result both times.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

Make sure you're already signed in with your intel.com account before clicking a download link. I got the same behavior when I wasn't logged in. You may also want to try disabling any ad or HTML5 blockers.

#iwork4intel

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Hi Bryan,

Assuming you have signed in properly, Try to disable your VPN if you are using it or switch to different browser e.g Microsoft Edge, IE or Mozilla.

Thanks,

Regards

0 Kudos
BHunt11
Beginner

Well, I never got a solution. My organization appears to be blocking the links. The only clue I have is this:

After login, go to download page for anything, got to the download link arrow, rt-click and Open in New Tab. The result is always:

about:blank#blocked

I was able to get our software support team to download the link. I'll try to get my IT organization to fix it since it seems to be on my end.

Thanks for your suggestions.

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Hi Bryan,

It could be your organisation firewall blocking the packets. Maybe you can try to disable it for a moment if you are allowed to, let me know if it works.

Thanks.

Regards

0 Kudos