Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

Arria 10: No devices attached for package

Jentos
Beginner

Hello.

I have a troubles with install Arria 10 board on my system.

I use this instruction:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/programmable/documentation/tgy1490191698959.html

Program fpga was successfully by command: 

quartus_pgm -c 1 -m JTAG -o "p;top.sof"

But there is no board in device manager.

All switches placed by instruction below.

My board have a serial/part number:

6XX-44366R-0G, 10APCIe0001610.

I also made attemption to install Jungo WinDriver, but all in vain.

May be instruction not correct for my board?

My operating system is Win10. Mother board: p10s-c/4L.

Please help me.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @Jentos,

Thank you for posting in Intel community forum, hope this message find you well and apologies for the delayed in response.
May I know what OS are you using for your host system? Can you also please check if there any error message upon checking for the jtagconfig command? Are you able to see the cable driver are successfully installed (i.e. Device manager)

Warm regards.
BB

0 Kudos
Jentos
Beginner

Many thank you for reply!

I am using Windows 10 Pro (for work stations) (version 1903). But also I have try to use Windows 7.

JTAG drivers installed correctly. Also, I successfully run "PCIe" test in "Arria 10 FPGA Board Test System". But there is no any new PCI device in my device manager.

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @Jentos,

With the JTAG cables showing up in the device manager, I would assume that the cables drivers are successfully installed. Did you managed to installed the runtime driver successfully after running aocl install? Can you please run a aocl diagnose and see what are the output generated?
The board you are having is a development kit board and it should be compatible with this instructions.

Warm Regards
BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @Jentos,

Good day, by any chances did you managed to perform of the further diagnosis mention? Please do let us know if that provided any helps or further clarification that we can help with.

Warm regards

BB

0 Kudos
BoonBengT_Intel

Hi @Jentos,

Hope this message find you well and good day, unfortunately as we do not receive any response from you to the previous clarification that we have provided. Please post a response in the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions. 

Warm Regards

BB

0 Kudos