Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
Announcements
Intel Support hours are Monday-Fridays, 8am-5pm PST, except Holidays. Thanks to our community members who provide support during our down time or before we get to your questions. We appreciate you!

Need Forum Guidance? Click here
Search our FPGA Knowledge Articles here.
14947 Discussions

Arria 10-PAC RTL AFU, want to find the DDR Bandwidth

smishra
Beginner

Hi,

I just got access to intel DevCloud. I am trying to port my soft-Controller in the Arria-10 FPGA PAC board using Quartus to find the DDR Bandwidth. I am following the steps described in the Post:- 

https://github.com/intel/FPGA-Devcloud/blob/master/main/QuickStartGuides/RTL_AFU_Program_PAC_Quickst...

But I am not able to go past 3.1 Initial Setup.

3.1 Initial Setup

Run the devcloud_login function and connect to an Arria 10 capable node. This function is available in the script: /data/intel_fpga/devcloudLoginToolSetup.sh .

The next command >>devcloud_login doesn't work, it doesn't ask me the Options 1 through 5 to allocate a Node.

Hence, the "tools_setup.sh" also doesn't work.

Any other method to use Arria-10 Board to port Soft Controller to find DDR bandwidth, are also welcome.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
EricMunYew_C_Intel

Hi, Mishra

Can you add below three lines in your ~/.bashrc

if [ -f /data/intel_fpga/devcloudLoginToolSetup.sh ]; then

source /data/intel_fpga/devcloudLoginToolSetup.sh

fi

then try to do devcloud_login.