Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

Arria 10 in quartus prime

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Greetings 

My issue is related to the choosing of Arria10 device in Quartus prime [standard ] . When I chose Arria 10 device through new project wizard, Quartus tool shuts down automatically. I have attached screen shot of the error. Please guide me to resolve this issue 

Thanking You 

Anish
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Which version of Quartus are you using? If a db folder is already set up in the project directory, delete it and try again with the New Project Wizard.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I am using QUARTUS PRIME STANDARD EDITION 17.0. There is no db file in project directory as it is created new at the time of project creation.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

If that's the case, then the only thing I can think of is trying to set up your project in a different directory or reinstalling the software. I've never seen Quartus quit during New Project Wizard.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I tired with new project directory but it didn't work out.The problem is only with Arria devices, the rest are working fine. I here by furnish the problem report which I believe may help to figure out the issue 

thanks
0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

That won't be helpful for anybody except Intel FPGA support. Maybe try reinstalling the Arria 10 devices (.qdz file).

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

I will try that. If it is not resolved, please let me know whom should i contact for a solution.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

General support. I don't know a specific contact.

0 Kudos
Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

The problem is resolved by re-downloading the device installation files and installing it again. Thank you for your peruse

0 Kudos